|Posted on 18 April, 2020 at 15:35|
A question we are often asked is where is a good place to go and eat? We support the small businesses in our county and are proud to present them to our guests. This in Nancy in front of the Beach Station Restaurant in Goderich. The sunset was breath taking!
Since John and I love food, we have tried and recommend the following Restaurants.
1. Maria's Wok and Dine - Asian Fusion - Seaforth
2. Wong's - Chinese Food, liquor license - Seaforth
3. Pizza Train - Pizza, Subs, Burgers - Seaforth
4. New Orleans Pizza - Pizza - Seaforth
5. Cowbell Brewery - various, liquor license - Blyth
6. Part 2 Bistro - various, liquor license - Goderich
7. The Beach - various, liquor license - Goderich
8. The Park House - various, liquor license - Goderich
9. The Albion Hotel - various, liquor license - Bayfield
10. The Black Dog Village Pub and Bistro - various, liquor license - Bayfield
11. JR's Family Restaurant and Take Out - various home cooked - Brussels
As we venture out more, there will be more recommendations